In an Emergency
Pick up a blue-light emergency phone or call the University Police at 330.325.5911 or 9-1-1 (dial 9-911 if using a campus phone).
If you notice something unusual or something that causes you concern, call 330.325.5911 at any hour.
Non-emergency questions may be directed to NPD at 330.325.5911 or email@example.com.
The Office of Public Safety and the NEOMED Police department provide police and emergency services to the campus community 24 hours a day.
- Proactive foot and vehicle patrols of campus by University police and security officers, 24 hours-a-day, 365 days a year
- Response to all calls-for-service, medical emergencies and other unusual incidents on campus
- Vehicle lockout and jumpstart assistance on campus
- 24/7 safety escorts to any location on campus
- Monitoring and maintenance of campus “blue light” emergency phones
- Timely alerts through the University’s mass emergency notification system
- NEOMED Identification Card services and visitor access control to secure areas of campus
- Emergency notification system providing immediate notification – via email, text message and voice message – about emergencies, severe weather, campus closings and other incidents that may impact the University community
For the first time, a Northeast Ohio Medical University student has been appointed to serve as a student member of […]