In an Emergency
Pick up a blue-light emergency phone or call the University Police at 330.325.5911 or 9-1-1 (dial 9-911 if using a campus phone).
If you notice something unusual or something that causes you concern, call 330.325.5911 at any hour.
Non-emergency questions may be directed to NPD at 330.325.5911 or email@example.com.
The Office of Public Safety and the NEOMED Police department provide police and emergency services to the campus community 24 hours a day.
- Proactive foot and vehicle patrols of campus by University police and security officers, 24 hours-a-day, 365 days a year
- Response to all calls-for-service, medical emergencies and other unusual incidents on campus
- Vehicle lockout and jumpstart assistance on campus
- 24/7 safety escorts to any location on campus
- Monitoring and maintenance of campus “blue light” emergency phones
- Timely alerts through the University’s mass emergency notification system
- NEOMED Identification Card services and visitor access control to secure areas of campus
- Emergency notification system providing immediate notification – via email, text message and voice message – about emergencies, severe weather, campus closings and other incidents that may impact the University community
Former Ohio State University running back Maurice Clarett shared tales of his personal battles and accomplishments over the past two […]