A Neuroscience Competition for High School Students
A worldwide neuroscience competition for high school students, the Brain Bee motivates students to learn about the brain, captures their imaginations and inspires them to pursue neuroscience careers in order to help treat and find cures for neurological and psychological disorders.
Be part of something extraordinary
Do you know…
- what determines intelligence?
- how eyes see and ears hear?
- why we need sleep?
- how you can improve your memory?
- why pain exists?
- how your brain is different from a computer?
- what makes you who you are?