A Neuroscience Competition for High School Students
All Brain Bee tutoring sessions have been cancelled effective 11/13/2020.
The 2021 U.S. Regional Brain Bee scheduled to be on the NEOMED campus will be done virtually due to concerns associated with the transmission of COVID-19.
A worldwide neuroscience competition for high school students, the Brain Bee motivates students to learn about the brain, captures their imaginations and inspires them to pursue neuroscience careers in order to help treat and find cures for neurological and psychological disorders.
Be part of something extraordinary
Do you know…
- what determines intelligence?
- how eyes see and ears hear?
- why we need sleep?
- how you can improve your memory?
- why pain exists?
- how your brain is different from a computer?
- what makes you who you are?