Code of Ethics
- To give first consideration to the objectives and policies of Northeast Ohio Medical University.
- To strive to obtain the maximum ultimate value of each dollar of expenditure.
- To cooperate with trade and industrial associations, governmental and private agencies engaged in the promotion and development of sound business methods.
- To demand honesty in sales representation whether offered through the medium of a verbal or written statement, an advertisement, or a sample of the product.
- To decline personal gifts or gratuities.
- To grant all vendors equal consideration; to regard each transaction on its own merits; to foster and promote fair, ethical and legal trade practices.
- To honor copyright, trademark and patent protections, and to use only with consent original ideas and designs devised by one vendor for competitive purchasing purposes.