The Office of Faculty Development (OFD) provides centralized professional development support to Northeast Ohio Medical University (NEOMED) faculty in the areas of:
- Teaching and Learning
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Educational Scholarship
- Curriculum Design and Implementation
Current Program Offerings
- Master Teacher Guild
- Faculty Development Events
- Residents as Teachers
- Academic Leadership
- Women Faculty Interest Group
- Curriculum Consultation
- Faculty Teaching Audit and Feedback
- New Faculty Orientation
Connect with Us
Faculty Development Blog-available soon!
Visit our faculty development blog.
Follow faculty development on Twitter at @NEOMEDFacDev.
Make a personal connection! Contact us or drop by for a visit:
Office of Faculty Development
Location: Room A-106