A campus ID badge and so much more!
- Works as an identification badge that allows you entry to campus and access to various buildings and rooms
- It’s a declining balance debit card that you (or your parents) can load money to.
- Use it for purchases in Café Clark, vending machines, the Nook bookstore and more!
- Can be loaded online or at the Café Clark cash register in any denomination from $5 to $500.
Benefits of using the 1Card:
- It’s fast and easy to use.
- It simplifies the payment process and is faster than using your credit card.
- No fussing with loose change or searching for credit card.
- You receive an automatic 10% discount on every transaction in Cafe' Clark.
- Your funds never expire.
- If your badge is lost or stolen, all funds will automatically transfer to the new badge once it is activated.
How to load money to your 1Card with OneWeb:
- Log onto your NEOMED Docs account
- Under the “Employee” tab, click on the Banner Self-Service Folder
- Click on Personal Information
- Banner ID Information
- Write down your PIDM #
- Go to: https://oneweb.neomed.edu/
- Click on “Create PIN For First Time User”
- Enter your PIDM, Birth Date and PIN Code (Password of your choosing)
- Close out of web page and then re-open
- Add Cash
For more information, contact: