Northeast Ohio Medical University is fortunate to have alumni who are excited about giving back to their alma mater. And the tradition of generous medical professionals continues with your involvement!
Whether becoming a mentor to a student, engaging other alumni in service to your community, welcoming a student to observe you at work or serving on the Alumni Association Board, your time and effort are valuable and appreciated. We welcome and encourage you to get involved.
Help us build a strong alumni community:
- Attend an alumni event on campus or in your area.
- Recommend a fellow alumnus/a to serve on the Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Nominate a fellow alumnus/a or friend for one of four special awards.
- Become a NEOMED Alumni Facebook Fan of the Month.
- Serve as a specialty mentor to a current student.
- Support the Blue Fund and help provide student scholarships and academic resources.
Questions or need more information? Contact:
Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving